St John of God Geraldton Hospital
- Successfully underwent Organisation-Wide Survey with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, achieving no recommendations.
- Commenced dog therapy program in our inpatient hospice service with “Mischa” the Labrador.
- Installed K2 monitoring system in the obstetric unit to improve patient outcomes and obstetrician satisfaction.
- Employed the first Aboriginal Liaison Officer in collaboration with WA Country Health Service.
- Employed inaugural Ku'arlu Aboriginal Scholarship winner as a patient care assistant to support her in her nursing studies.
- Continuing collaboration with WA Country Health Service on the joint planning and provision of health services to the Mid-West region.
Location: 12 Hermitage St, Geraldton
Chief Executive Officer: Mr Paul Dyer
Medical Advisory Chair: Mr Aman Singh
Accredited doctors: 140
Theatre and procedure rooms: Two main theatres and one minor theatre
Services: Medical and surgical services, hospice, cancer day treatment, obstetrics and paediatrics.